Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Honey

My friend Kalei had an appointment the other day and dropped off her kids for a play date. Christian was really excited to have someone new to play with and kept asking them if they wanted to play "a real people game".

What he meant was make-believe. Christian is very much into make-believe. He prefers his dad to play make-believe with him because when I play, I generally try to find sneaky ways to make him clean up his room (like the day we played marine biologist and we put all of our specimens back in their original habitats...I know, I'm terrible :D).

Christian was trying to convince them to play "Princess Aurora" (I don't know why he doesn't call it Sleeping Beauty). But Jordyn (the little girl) wanted to play "Family". So Christian agreed. Jordyn then started giving everyone roles to play. She announced that she was the mom and that her brother was the boy and then she turned to Christian and said "Now you be the Honey!" Christian was agahst and said "I don't want to be honey! I want to be a prince or a daddy!"

I guess we know what the parents call each other in that family. LOL.

3 comments:

  1. So cute. And marine biologist, huh? hmmm...I'll have to remember that one!
    Hope you guys have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Christian would get along VERY well with my girls! :) Every time they play with a boy, they make him the prince.

    ReplyDelete