Saturday, May 30, 2009

Zoo Days

For the past three months or so, Christian and I have frequented the zoo a lot.  Our most recent trip was with our cousins from New Jersey which was actually on the 15th of May.  Before then we went every week and sometimes more than that.  Christian keeps telling me things he wants to do someday.  Right now it’s be a zoo keeper.  Here are some of the cutest pictures I have from our visits.

 IMG_0012

  Here is Christian and his friend Jaron from our previous ward.  Sitting on the tiger statue.

IMG_0003

I wonder if this counts for Christian when he told me “I want to ride on an elephant someday!”

IMG_0019IMG_0010 The gorgeous tiger that they have at the zoo…getting restless.  I really can’t blame him.

IMG_0006 IMG_0007

I think Christian was a little more motivated to eat his lunch that day and take a nap so that he could at least reach the same height as a gorilla.

IMG_0003

Here is Christian riding on the Bald Eagle on the Carrousel.  He has been very interested in these birds since he noticed grandma Jaydene’s bald eagle statue.

IMG_0015

I think this is the closest that he should ever attempt to ride a rhino! IMG_0004 IMG_0005

Here are Christian and our cousins; Gabby is hanging on the Rhino’s back, Samantha is holding the ear, and Katherine and her dad Alan, my first cousin, are on the right.

IMG_0008

 

 

 

 

Here is Samantha on the train next to Alan and Gabby in the seat up front of him.

  IMG_0009 

IMG_0011

Here is a picture I took on 5/17/09 the night before they left.

Left to right: Jessica, Alan, Katherine, Gabby and Samantha giving bunny ears.

Christian keeps telling me “I love my new cousins, I love Samantha, I love Gabby, I love Katherine too”  I guess we’ll have to try to make it back east someday and see them again.

3 comments:

  1. cute pics - I love the ones of Christian in front of the "do you measure up" gorilla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Christian is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fun, I bet Tru would love going to the zoo.

    ReplyDelete