Sunday, August 12, 2012

They’re Climbing the Walls!

Both Christian and Vivian are very tough children who are very good at climbing.  I never realized that putting Vivian into swimming lessons would help her ultimately be able to climb up anything she wants to.  Because they taught the kids to pull themselves up out of the pool and then jump back in, Vivian now can pull herself up on to the counter or anything else she wants to.  Here she is, my two-year old, climbing the door-frame!

IMG_4125

I love that Christian is plugging his ears in the background, afraid that she might fall!  Christian can climb the door frame too and hang out at the top but the photo was too blurry to post.

IMG_4123

These kids are such monkeys, I feel very blessed that they are so strong but it does worry me just a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment